Confused Travolta Clicker EXTREME Confused Travolta Clicker EXTREME

Best game 2016.

SPACESHIP IMAGE PUZZLE 4 SPACESHIP IMAGE PUZZLE 4

Nothing new, but solid. Good music choice, although the quality is lacking. Very short though, try to include more puzzle motifs and changeable difficulties.

Caveman Andventures v.01 Caveman Andventures v.01

FIrst of all, there are no instructions on what to do in the game. I just float around colleting stuff but there is nothing I can do with it. Also I can't fight the enemies. When I leave the screen the whole browser lags. No music, too. There is also a lack of animations. I would have given this game 1,5/5 stars but I see the potential of this game, if done right. You have much to learn, still I see potential.

Floaty Jump Floaty Jump

At first I was sceptical but this game is really a lot of fun. The concept is unique and the gameplay works pretty well. The animations and the surroundings have a cool style but are not really fluid. Also the music could use some mixing. It sounds pretty dull. Overall a cool game with aa unique concept.

Keep it up, good job. :)

PotatoMasha responds:

Thank you Jake. This was my first game and it turned out a lot better than I imagined it. Most people have said that it is original and a good idea but it has terrible mechanics and needs a LOT of optimizations. I hope to one day come back to this and redo this game without the old Stencyl program but right now I am making mobile games.