Game Grumps: SANIC DA HORDGEHEG Game Grumps: SANIC DA HORDGEHEG

Very well animated but not funny at all. But that is not your fault.

Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux Celles et Ceux des Cimes et Cieux

This is a masterpiece. My very first thought was " Studio Ghibli is on Newgrounds". Everything is great about this movie: animation, art style, music, story. Only negative point for me is that the art style is maybe too close to the original and some parts, especially the trees, look like they are copypasted from Nausica. I don't know exactly if this is a sign for your perfectionism or a lack of originality. Anyways, I can respect a good forger as much as I rrespect the original. Great job overall! :)

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

I vote for "Dr Bees. The Revenge" !

The Better Audio Portal The Better Audio Portal

This is great. I was almost a little bit disappointed in the end but when I realized that it will loop indefinitely I was overcome with joy.

Improvable: Orphanage Improvable: Orphanage

Old, but gold. I like the humor, the voiceacting and also the drawing. The first time I watched it 10000 years ago on youtube it was also funny. Still a bit funny after 10000 years.

Wii Dare U Wii Dare U

The animation was very nice, the story not so much. Pretty generic and seen many times. But I think that also depends from person to person and on your expections. Neat work, though.

Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion

maximum euphoria achieved

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Finally in 1080p.

World's Greatest Manwhore World's Greatest Manwhore

'kay

Not Enough $ To Train Me! Not Enough $ To Train Me!

I have seen this many times on youtube. Very funny and good animation.

naysu responds: